Resort Style Living on A Massive 4001sqm Block!
4 Willoughby Circuit Grasmere
5 bed | 3 bath | 6 carThis beautiful four bedroom home on an impressive block of land is perfectly situated with private rural views. Just minutes from Camden, schools, restaurants and major sporting facilities, this home still offers a country feel. The property boasts many unique aspects that are perfect for those who love to entertain. A perfect family home with multiple living areas and generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes to all. Stay comfortable all year round with ducted air conditioning and multiple fireplaces.
* Four good sized bedrooms plus bonus studio
* Built-in robes to all and updated ensuite to master
* Well appointed kitchen includes gas cooking and walk-in pantry
* Three-way bathroom with dual vanity and additional powder room
* Keep cool in the summer with covered spa and in-ground pool
* Perfect entertaining area with outdoor kitchen and games room
* Large theatre room and separate study nook
* Ducted air conditioning and multiple fireplaces throughout
* Triple garage to front with drive through access
* Double garage to rear with additional shed
This versatile property must be seen to be appreciated.
* Outstanding frontage, sure to make a lasting first impression
* Separate studio, perfect for visitors or older children
* Completely covered pool, spa and sandpit
* Beautifully maintained pond with sandstone bench overlooking yard
* Bright spaces with windows and down lights throughout the home
* Remote control front gates and main garage doors
* Detached double sized garage for extra vehicles and storage
* Ceiling fans to bedrooms, living and gaming room
* Fully landscaped front and rear with privacy screening plants
Council rates approximately $364.48 per quarter
Water rates approximately $180.00 per quarter + usage
Follow this link to view a slideshow: https://vimeo.com/301785370
If there is no open home time advertised please feel free to call me to check times, alternatively I would be happy to make a private appointment viewing time. Rod Young 0412 797 719.
*Richardson&Wrench Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
- 4001 sqm (approx)