Jesmond Offered For Sale - The First Time in Many Years
7 Edna Place Ingleburn
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carA beautifully unique property located in a quiet cul-de-sac, backing on to a reserve; this home is a must to inspect. With close proximity to schools, shops, and train station; this property has easy access to anything you may need.
Entering the home you are welcomed into a family room, with access to the front veranda. The living and dining rooms are doused in natural light and also have easy access to the veranda, overlooking the front garden. The kitchen is complete with timber flooring and bench tops, plus matching venetian blinds. The main bathroom is bright and spacious with a bath and shower.
Four large bedrooms are situated on the second and third level. With split system air conditioning, ensuite, built-in robe, balcony, and electric fireplace; this master bedroom contains everything to keep you comfortable. The three other bedrooms are all equipped with plantation shutters; split system air conditioning and built-in robes to two.
An oversized double garage can be found outside, along with a large driveway that can cater for up to 6 cars. The paved outdoor area is private and perfect for entertaining. An exterior laundry with plenty of space, and an additional toilet is located in the back yard.
- Split system air conditioning to living room
- Study / wine cellar with built-in storage
- Double linen cupboard upstairs
- Coat closet at entry
- Open fireplace to living room
- Cedar ceiling to living and family room
- High ceilings throughout
- Additional access to roof storage in bedroom three's built-in robe
- Three water features to exterior
- Gorgeous garden, winner of two awards in Campbelltown's garden competition 2017
- Exterior storage under the house
- Sackville street public school: 400 metres
- Ingleburn train station: 1.8 kilometres
- Ingleburn village: 1.9 kilometres
Council rates approximately $411.20 per quarter
Water rates approximately $172.04 per quarter + usage
If there is no open home time advertised please feel free to call myself or Michelle to check times, alternatively I would be happy to make a private appointment viewing time. Russell Wyer 0414 867 707. Michelle Balabka 0419 473 253.
*Richardson&Wrench Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
- 663.9 sqm (approx)